Disney World tested an event last spring called “Disney After Hours”, which at the time cost $149 per person which gave them three extra hours in the theme park after the park closed for the evening. It has now been confirmed that Disney is bring back this event to the Magic Kingdom and they have even lowered the price to just $119 per person. This is a separately ticketed event much like the Halloween or Christmas Parties which means a regular theme park ticket is not required to take part, only the special event ticket.
Disney has announced seven different dates where this event will take place beginning in January. The dates are: January 20 & 27, February 2, 9, & 16, and March 2 & 9. On nights of this even the park will close at 7 PM and then the after hours event runs from 7 PM to 10 PM. The event does include complimentary ice cream treats as well as beverages.
It should also be noted that this even will never coincide or affect extra magic hours evenings that are a benefit to resort guests. To book tickets for this event guests can call 407-827-7185.
Here is a list of attractions that will be open during the “Disney After Hours” event at Magic Kingdom:
- Astro Orbiter
- The Barnstormer
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Haunted Mansion
- ‘it’s a small world’
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic? Pirates of the Caribbean
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Princess Fairytale Hall (select princesses)
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Town Square Theater (Mickey Mouse)
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
Let us know your thoughts below on this special event.